Teaching assistants for IUT
Job Position and Description
1. Computer Programming language. (total 4 positions)
• Review lecture materials of C++ or Java programming language
• Run computer labs
• Solve computer programming homework
• Assist professors
2. Information and Computer SW Engineering. (total 2 positions)
• Review lecture materials of “Digital logic circuit”, “Data structure”, "Operating system”, “Database,” or “Computer Algorithm”
• Solve homework problems
• Run experimental lab if any
3. English. (total 1 position)
• Mark home works
• Assist professors
• Master's degree in the respective major or other relevant area;
• More than 1 years of educational experience;
• Legally qualified to work in the field of education in Uzbekistan;
• Proficiency in English; IELTS 6.0 or higher or education in English speaking institution.
All lectures in IUT are given in English
• In good health.
(1) Submit the application form (CV or Resume) with following supporting documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
o Completed Resume and Personal Statement
o Copies of Diploma as well as Official School Transcript;
o Language Proficiency Test Score (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.);
o Other original certificates and a copy of the work book;
(2) 1st step: Document Screening;
(3) 2nd step: Interview (Applicants will be individually notified of their interview schedule).
• Some of the documents submitted will not be returned to the applicants.
• All candidates for employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening for this position. All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check. Job offers may be rescinded later if any of the documents are found to be falsified.
Any additional information please, contact:
Diyora Khakimova Office: 289 99 99 (0107) Email: HR@inha.uz
|Office :||9, Ziyolilar str., M.Ulugbek district, Tashkent city|
|Phone :||+998 71 289-99-99|
|Fax :||+998 71 269-00-58|
|Website :||www.iut.uz, www.inha.uz|