Staff for the Division of Academic affairs and Admissions
The Division of Academic Affairs is an office in charge of:
- Developing academic systems and managing academic affairs in general in order to improve the quality of university education and to nurture future talent.
- Organizes curricula in pursuit of ensuring excellence in the quality of education and builds and improves educational infrastructure including both full-time and non-full-time faculty and educational facilities.
- Maintains students' academic records and their registration of attendance status
- Provide them with administrative services in a convenient and reliable manner.
Main Responsibilities related to academic affairs matters:
- related to the establishment of academic management plans
- concerning the establishment and revision of administrative policies on academic affairs
- related to course management including curriculum development, timetable organization and course registration
- related to school registration, management of academic records and graduation assessment
- concerning the personnel affairs of faculty members
- concerning the operation of the faculty performance evaluation system
Main Responsibilities related to admissions:
- Promotion and consulting admissions process
- Accepting application forms and managing required documents for admission
- Proctoring and managing written and oral examinations
- Screening the documents of potential applicants
- Assisting the head and deputy head of Division of Acadmic affairs and Admissions
- Checking the applications and related document submitted by applicants
- Ability to improve and develop academic systems
- Word-processing program skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point etc.) for handling academic data
- Proficiency in analyzing information and statistical data
- Excellent communication skills to make synergy effect with relevant departments and organizations at home and abroad
Requirements for the Candidates
- Knowledge of foreign languages for promotion and counselling
English, Russian, Uzbek
- Rationality and Fairness required for impartial student selection.
- Good OA (MS office, etc.) skills for administrative works
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1 year experience in the corresponding field
Number of vacant positions: 2 full-time staff members
- 1st step: Document Screening:
- Application Period: until August 31, 2018;
- (Resume and Personal Statement forms should be filled out and submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com)
- 2nd step: Interview : Applicants will individually be notified of their interview schedule.
List of Required Documents (Original documents must be submitted during interview)
- Completed Resume and Personal Statement
- Original Degree Certificate as well as Official School Transcript;
- Copy of passport
- Language Proficiency proof (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.);
- Other original certificates and the labour book;
- Some of the documents submitted will not be returned to the applicants;
- All candidates for employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening for this position. All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check. Job offers may be rescinded later if any of the documents are found to be falsified.
For any additional information please, contact:
Diyora Khakimova Office: 289 99 99 (0107) Email: HR@inha.uz
|Office :||9, Ziyolilar str., M.Ulugbek district, Tashkent city|
|Phone :||+998 71 289-99-99|
|Fax :||+998 71 269-00-58|
|Website :||www.iut.uz, www.inha.uz|