Instructions for IUT Entrance Examination (SOL)
YOU are assigned to take the entrance exam at the SOL session
July 21 (Fri)
8:45 – 9:15AM
You must come to the exam site by 9:15AM
NO ONE is allowed to get in the exam hall after 9:45AM.
Examination Venue (site): “Uzkorgazmasavdo” markazi
Things you must carry to take the Entrance Examination
1. Document for Personal Identification (original Passport only).
2. Wristband (bracelet) for personal identification.
Note: Any items such as bag, backpack, stationeries (i.e. paper, pens), any electronic devices (i.e. smart phone, mobile phone, calculator, tab) and any bottled drink are NOT ALLOWED to bring into the exam hall. You must leave your personal belongs at the designated area before entering the exam hall.
Things you must keep in mind
- You will have the exam on one subject; mathematics (20 questions) for ONE hour.
- There will be NO break time during the exam.
- You are NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE the exam hall during the exam.
Things you must obey before, during and after the exam
- You must FOLLOW every instructions given by the Exam Headquarter and Proctors. If not, you will be immediately expelled from the exam hall, and disqualified for IUT admission application at this time as well as for the future.
- DO NOT commit any form of cheating or suspicious behaviors including, but not limited to;
- Copying from another student, or allowing another student to copy
- Using any unauthorized materials, or carrying electronic devices
- Lifting or holding up the exam paper, or looking at another student’s exam
- Talking or looking around during the exam
- Tearing or taking a part of the exam paper and OMR sheet
- Only use the PEN given by Inha University.
- If you have any questions, raise your hand; never call the proctor loudly for any reason.
- Once the exam starts, the exam paper and OMR card shall NOT be replaced.
Things you must do with your OMR card
- Check and find out the type of your examination paper first.
- Write down on your OMR card the same type as that of your examination paper so that your OMR card and your examination paper will be matched for each other as a pair.
- Fill out the left side of OMR card with your personal information such as your last and first name, registration number and the department name (SOL) you apply for.
- You must mark only one answer choice per each question on the OMR card.
- If you need “correction tape”, raise your hand; never call the proctor.
|Office :||9, Ziyolilar str., M.Ulugbek district, Tashkent city|
|Phone :||+998 71 289-99-99|
|Fax :||+998 71 269-00-58|
|Website :||www.iut.uz, www.inha.uz|