Notice: Prospective students can submit the IELTS or TOEFL certificate by 31 July, 5:00 pm
Inha University in Tashkent (IUT) allows prospective students to submit their English proﬁciency certiﬁcate — IELTS or TOEFL by 5:00 pm, 31 July 2018.
Admission Committee of Inha University in Tashkent has received a large number or requests from applicants to provide more time to submit IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
Considering these requests, IUT Admission Committee made a decision to extend are due date for IELTS or TOEFL certificate submission on 5:00 pm, 31 July 2018.
Please read carefully the following instruction:
- All applicants must visit online application site (https://inha.uz/en/howtoapply) to complete IUT admission application and upload all the required documents by 5:00 pm, July 9th, 2018.
- For those applicants who do not have valid English proficiency certificate, IELTS or TOEFL,
- They must complete IUT admission application and upload all the rest required documents by 5:00 pm, July 9th, 2018.
- They must upload the confirmation of registration for an IELTS or TOEFL exam by 5:00 pm, July 9th, 2018 to be able to attend and take the entrance exams.
- They must upload the valid English proficiency certificate - IELTS or TOEFL 5:00 pm, 31 July 2018 to be considered as an applicant for admission.
*Any submission of the valid English proficiency certificate - IELTS or TOEFL after 5:00 pm, 31 July 2018 shall not be allowed, the admission application and the exam score shall be nullified.
|Office :||9, Ziyolilar str., M.Ulugbek district, Tashkent city|
|Phone :||+998 71 289-99-99|
|Fax :||+998 71 269-00-58|
|Website :||www.iut.uz, www.inha.uz|