New opportunities for youth of Uzbekistan in the IT sphere!
The educational IT-program “One Million Khorezmi Coders” is launched. Do not miss the chance to apply!
We remind you that within the framework of the official visit of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the United Arab Emirates in March of this year, agreements were reached on the development of practical cooperation in priority areas, as well as a meeting was held between the high-ranking government delegation of Uzbekistan in the UAE, the purpose of which was to intensify the strategic partnership between two countries through the exchange of knowledge and experience in government work.
In programming, His Excellency Abdul Aziz Al-Jazairi, Deputy Director General of the " Dubai Future Foundation ", has studied the possibility of exporting the "Dubai Future Foundation" project "One Million Arab Coders " to Uzbekistan. The task force developed a high-level plan to adapt the concept to the Uzbek context and launch a local initiative called “One Million Khorezmi Coders”.
“One Million Khorezmi Coders” is a nationwide educational program that provides job opportunities, prizes and scholarships to the best students and mentors.
The initiative aims to equip the younger generation with the skills necessary for the labor market by learning the language of the future-coding.
The aim of the program is to train a generation of specialists in digital technologies, equipping them with all the tools necessary to understand and guide the future through digital transformation.
This joint initiative of the UAE with Uzbekistan is organized by the Ministry of Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan in partnership with the United Arab Emirates, Inha University in Tashkent, Tashkent University of Information Technology, as well as an IT park and “Digital Generation”.
Benefits for everyone - for students, mentors, universities, etc.
- Students: “One Million Khorezmi Coders” program will help create new employment opportunities for a wide range of students. The Nano Degree Scholarship will allow the best students to confirm their qualifications in international companies.
- Mentors: “One Million Khorezmi Coders” program will help Mentors improve their skills and learn new approaches in IT education. Mentors will have the opportunity to receive financial benefits for the project.
- University: “One Million Khorezmi Coders” program will help participating universities overcome old structures and ways of thinking and use new technologies, processes, and learning ideas to develop curricula for the future.
A student is a participant in the program who will use the information resources of the “One Million Khorezmi Coders” program during online training in the program.
- Students must be citizens of Uzbekistan over 13 years old.
- Higher education is not required.
Mentor - an expert appointed by the organizers or partners of the contest with the mission to work with students in the process of their development and promotion of projects.
Requirements for mentors:
- Teamwork skills
- Fluency in Uzbek
- At least 1 year of professional experience with Android Basics, Java, HTML, Javascrips, CSS, Python
- Understanding the principles of object-oriented programming (OOP)
It should be noted that 60 mentors will be trained by a team of leading Udacity specialists. There are no restrictions for mentors to join projects. Moreover, mentors are guaranteed high salaries for training participants.
Mentoring will be held online, so they will require support from participants, answering common questions related to the platform and course content.
If you meet the requirements, follow the link and fill out the application form before 23:59, September 12 (Thursday).
|Office :||9, Ziyolilar str., M.Ulugbek district, Tashkent city|
|Phone :||+998 71 289-99-99|
|Fax :||+998 71 269-00-58|
|Website :||www.iut.uz, www.inha.uz|