Academic Affairs Staff
Position Title: Academic Affairs – leading specialist
Duration: Full time
Opening date: 4.05.2023
Deadline: Open until filled
Required work experience: 1-3 years
The Division of Academic Affairs is an office in charge of:
- Developing academic systems and managing academic affairs in general in order to improve the quality of university education and to nurture future talent.
- Organizes curricula in pursuit of ensuring excellence in the quality of education and builds and improves educational infrastructure including both full-time and non-full-time faculty and educational facilities.
- Maintains students’ academic records and their registration of attendance status
- Provide them with administrative services in a convenient and reliable manner.
Main responsibilities include matters:
- related to the establishment of academic management plans
- concerning the establishment and revision of administrative policies on academic affairs
- related to course management including curriculum development, timetable organization and course registration
- related to school registration, management of academic records and graduation assessment
- concerning the personnel affairs of faculty members
- concerning the operation of the faculty performance evaluation system
- Ability to improve and develop academic systems
- Word-processing program skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point etc.) for handling academic data
- Good communication skills to make synergy effect with relevant departments and organizations at home and abroad
Requirements for the candidate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and minimum 2-year experience in the corresponding field
- Original Degree Certificate as well as Official School Transcript
- Other original certificates and a copy of the work book
- Legally qualified to work in the field of education in Uzbekistan
- Some of the documents submitted will not be returned to the applicants.
- All candidates for employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening for this position.
- All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
- Job offers may be cancelled later if any of the documents are found to be falsified
Please submit your CV to the HR Department via the following e-mail HR@inha.uz.