Center for Continuing Education Staff
Position Title: Center for Continuing Education – leading specialist
Duration: Full time
Deadline: Open until filled
Required work experience: 1-3 years
The Center for Continuing Education in charge of:
- Preparation of annual and half-yearly work plans and reports.
- Performing the planned and operational tasks of the manager.
- Maintains students’ academic records and their registration of attendance status
- Development of organizational and administrative documents of the university (orders, instructions, letters, documents, reports).
Main responsibilities include matters:
- concerning the establishment and revision of administrative policies on the center
- related to course management including curriculum development, timetable organization and course registration
- related to school registration, management of center records and graduation assessment
- Word-processing program skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point etc.) for handling academic data
- Good communication skills to make synergy effect with relevant departments and organizations at home and abroad
Requirements for the candidate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and minimum 2-year experience in the corresponding field
- Original Degree Certificate as well as Official School Transcript
- Other original certificates and a copy of the work book
- Legally qualified to work in the field of education in Uzbekistan
- Some of the documents submitted will not be returned to the applicants.
- All candidates for employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening for this position.
- All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
- Job offers may be cancelled later if any of the documents are found to be falsified
Please submit your CV to the HR Department via the following e-mail HR@inha.uz.