1. Question: Who can apply for admission to Pre-University?
Answer: 1st~3rd grade students who study at lyceums and colleges or graduates.
Foreign students are eligible to apply to IUT.
2. Question: What kind of subjects do you teach in Pre-University Program?
Answer: 3 subjects: Math / Physics / English (including preparation for IELTS and TOEFL).
2. Math/Physics are compulsory, English is elective.
3. Question: Can I study only one subject, for example Physics or Mathematics?
Answer: Mathematics and Physics are compulsory if a student wants to take IUT Pre- University Final examination. Pre-University course students who successfully pass this examination will be exempted from taking main entrance examination to IUT.
4. Question: How I can register my child to Pre-University courses at IUT?
- Please visit this page https://inha.uz/en/prehowtoapply/ to receive information on registration process to Pre-University courses.
5. Question: What is the language of Pre-University courses?
- Pre-University courses in Mathematics and Physics are conducted either in Uzbek or Russian.
6. Question: What do I study in Mathematics class?
Answer: The detailed information can be found here.
7. Question: How many levels are there in the curriculum of Mathematics or Physics?
Answer: The IUT Pre-University Mathematics program offers three levels: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced, depending on the students’ mathematical knowledge and problem-solving abilities.
8. Question: What do I study in Physics class?
Answer: The detailed information can be found here
9. Question: What do I study in English class?
Answer: Students will study General English and prepare for IELTS or TOEFL examination.
10. Question: Who supervises the IUT Pre- University Final examination?
Answer: IUT Pre- University Final examination is supervised by INHA University (Korea).
11. Question: How long does the Placement test take?
Answer: Time limit for Mathematics and Physics is 1 hour each.
English test is 2 hours.
12. Question: What language is used at Mathematics/Physics/English at advanced level?
Answer: The advanced level classes are taught in English.
13. Question: Can students change their levels (from Basic to Intermediate)?
Answer: Student can level up or down after the evaluation of each trimester.
14. Question: How many days/hours a week should I come to lessons?
Answer: Each subject is taught two or three times a week. Intensive course (five times a week) is available on demand.
15. Question: What are my chances of becoming the IUT student after completion of Pre-University courses?
Answer: Students are exempted from taking the IUT entrance Mathematics/Physics exams if they get more than 60 points for each subject in the IUT Pre- University Final examination.
16. What documents are needed to apply for Pre-University course?
Answer: Application form (can be downloaded from IUT web site), 4 photos, a copy of passport, and a certificate of enrolment/completion of studies in Lyceum/College. Applicants can submit their applications on-line.
17. Question: How much is the tuition fee?
Answer: Tuition fee is subject to change. Please clarify tuition fee at the Continuing Education Center.
18. Question: What is the registration procedure?
Answer: Application registration is from the 1st August till the 20th August.
The Placement test will be held on 22-23 August.
Payment deadline is the 12th September.
Dates are subject to change.
19. Question: When the Tuition Fee is paid?
Answer: Tuition Fee should be paid in advance at the beginning of each trimester.
20. Question: Can we pay 50% of each trimester?
Answer: NO, students who delay the payment WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to attend their lessons.
21. Question: Will 1st and 2nd year students be exempted from taking the IUT entrance Math/Physics exams if they get more than 60 points for each subject in the IUT Pre- University Final examination?
Answer: YES, but they should graduate the lyceum or college and afterwards they will be enrolled to the IUT.
24. Is there grant system at Pre-University?
Answers: NO, successful students can take the IUT written exams again if they are interested in receiving grants such as the Founders' grant.
|Office :||9, Ziyolilar str., M.Ulugbek district, Tashkent city|
|Phone :||+998 71 289-99-99|
|Fax :||+998 71 269-00-58|
|Website :||www.iut.uz, www.inha.uz|