Virtual Reality Club at INHA University in Tashkent.
Open for students interested in latest computer technology, games, animation, photography and movie making.
Weekly workshops and meetups.
- Virtual Reality Technology with Oculus Rift and Google Cardboard
- Augmented Reality App Development
- Online business and App Marketing
- Ninja Programming
- 3D Modelling, Design and Animation
- 3D and 360 Video Production
- Interactive Movies
VR Club is open for everyone with or without previous programming skills. We will learn how to create apps and games for VR, how to do market research, publishing and promotion of VR applications.
Each club member is expected to work on a VR/AR project conducting market research, application design, development, testing, publishing and marketing for their own apps.
Every 3 months we will exhibit our work to the general public in a form of a "VR Open Day".
Forms of activity:
- Weekly meetups with project presentations and workshops on different topics.
- Project mastermind group for members working on their own apps
- Online discussions in a closed group.
Results from the club:
Club members will produce real virtual reality mobile and desktop applications, published on major app markets. Projects will be available for download for the general public and their creators will provide marketing and support.
VR Open Day will be a quarterly event when members will exhibit their projects and VR technology in general.
Only for IUT Students.
Date and time can be found in the Facebook Group of VR Club.
VR Club at IUT. Day 1
VR Club at IUT. Day 2
|Office :||9, Ziyolilar str., M.Ulugbek district, Tashkent city|
|Phone :||+998 71 289-99-99|
|Fax :||+998 71 269-00-58|
|Website :||www.iut.uz, www.inha.uz|